Thursday, March 24, 2011

iLovewendy's

= the LAST thing you want to see at Wendy's ten minutes before close. Okay, so it wasn't really that big of a crowd, but SERIOUSLY random church group?! Do you have to be so mean to me!!!!

= second thing you do NOT want to see after you come home from Wendy's 40 minutes later than you're supposed to. I don't play the tailgate game. So I slow down to 20 MPH on a 50 MPH road, and it generally slows them down. (: haha I'm a rascal! (:

And also, it is VERY depressing to get an ACT score like mine! I got a 27 which is good, but here's the breakdown:

English:29
Reading: 30
Science: 27
MATH:20.
Math, you ruin my life! Silly subject! Boo! Anyone know ways to get smart at Math? Cuz my methods just aren't cutting it! I tell you what! My score would have been SO awesome!!!



This has been vent session with Hailey! Tune in next week!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha. I love the first photo SOOO MUCH. You crack me up.

    ReplyDelete