Saturday, February 26, 2011

ATTENTION EVERYONE.

                                                                                   I am very, very excited about this...

                                                                                   My hair is long!!!!
                                                                                    I sent this picture to my sister, and she thought it was extensions!
                                                                                   Which leads me to be ever so stoked!!!
                                                                                    When I was in 7th grade, I absolutely could not wait for it to grow.
                                                                                     Now that I haven't been paying attention, it's grown sooo long!! (:
                                                               

                                                                                       Also, I won down low parking at my school
                                                                                        Which, to anyone that has never gone to Uintah High School,
                                                                                         It's pretty cool(:

No comments:

Post a Comment