Friday, February 18, 2011

what is happening to me?

                                                                          i walked into the movie theatre.. thinking to myself.. this is a silly movie to go to.





                                                                          justin beiber!! but i was there! thanks to my friends!!!


                                                                          and i still, at the end of the movie, was not in love with justin!


                                                                           BUT!
                                                                           the fever slowly dawned on me...

                                                                          and i am halfway ashamed to tell you all that i am a BELIEVER!
                                                                                    but it's okay cuz no one reads this anyway (;

2 comments:

  1. I think he's talented, and I am not ashamed of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOOO, don't do it, don't do it!!!!! Love following your cute blog and missed seeing you last weekend.

    ReplyDelete